I have to say that this has been probably my most favorite STC Summit trip. I really enjoyed the sessions, activities, and social hours.
Trust me, I am NOT an extrovert. I love my quiet moments and I am still recovering from this conference.
While I was traveling back home last week, here is my list of highlights from the Summit, some in the form of tweets.
- Causing Issues
- Rabble-Rouser attends STC 2014 Annual Summit
- “Troublemaker” tweets at STC 2014 Annual Summit
- *Sarcasm Moment* tweet causes stir on the twitterverse during #STC14
- Fun Lightheartedness
- “Hollaback Girl” sung by new TechComm professional at karaoke
- An introvert says we’re not all introverts at STC Summit
- TechComm professional takes the mic at karaoke, wows colleagues
- The Niagara Escarpment keeps getting mentioned, no one knows why…
- Serious Business
- Courageous soul speaks in front of annual STC Business Meeting
- Walked the Lightning Talk Plank and SURVIVED!
- Lightning Talk speaker heckles the hecklers
I had a great time meeting eeryone and I hope I can volunteer more with other projects in store. I see that I may provide some help with community websites and offer my skills with WordPress.
More remarks about the conference soon. I need some downtime and house sitting a couple of dogs for a friend is helping me wind down.
Pingback: Reflections from the STC 2014 Annual Summit | Write Techie